The number of portions that a cake will give is dependent on lots of things such as how sharp your knife is, who you're feeding and how big you cut the pieces! Here's a guide that will give you generous size portions:
- 6 inch regular: up to 10 people
- 6 inch tall: up to 20 people
- 8 inch regular: up to 20 people
- 8 inch tall: up to 40 people
- 10 inch regular: up to 30 people
- 10 inch tall: up to 60 people
All our cakes come in 'regular' or 'tall' - regular cakes are two layers of sponge and tall cakes are 4 layers. Most of the photos you see on this website are 'tall' cakes - this can give the cake a bit more of a wow factor!
If you're unsure about what size you need, contact us and we'd be happy to talk it through!